« back to search results
Levita House, Ossulston Estate, St Pancras, built by the LCC between 1927-37. It was later sold to SPH Housing by Camden Council in a leaseback arrangement.

Levita House, Ossulston Estate, St Pancras, built by the LCC between 1927-37. It was later sold to SPH Housing by Camden Council in a leaseback arrangement.

Filename: 0805CC72.jpg
Size: 4288x2848 / 1.2MB
Source:
Date: 30 May 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Credit: © Philip Wolmuth
Copyright:
Model Release: No
Property Release: No
Restrictions:
Direct Link:
View This Image's Galleries: housing
Keywords: